Project Progress Reports
- Research Team Progress Report – Year 2 (September 2022)
- Research Team Progress Report – Year 1 (July 2021)
Specific Project Findings Summaries by Year
- Washington State Grape Society Annual Meeting, Nov 2022 – The proceedings include slides from presentations given by WSU research team members on nutrient sampling protocols in vineyards and sensors used for nutrient monitoring.
- Assessing Grapevine Nitrogen Status Using Proximal Hyperspectral Imaging, poster presented at the 2022 Vineyard Technology Field Day in Turner, Oregon
US Grape Industry Survey on Nutrient Management
Grape growers nation-wide completed a survey to determine current vineyard nutrient management practices. The survey included main theme questions, including the following:
- How they determine if a nutrient problem exists
- Nutrients of greatest concern
- How they fertilize
- Technology applications
Read a summary of the results here.
Published Research Papers